[Air-l] censorship and ISPs

Christian.Ahlert at oii.ox.ac.uk Christian.Ahlert at oii.ox.ac.uk
Thu Jun 10 01:30:45 PDT 2004

Since the topic of censorship on the net seems to be of interest to
this list you might be interested in a neat piece of research we
recently published:

How Liberty was Lost in Cyberspace
http://pcmlp.socleg.ox.ac.uk/liberty.pdf

And in addition:
http://www.spiked-online.com/Articles/0000000CA553.htm

Best
--Ch

Am 9 Jun 2004, um 7:49 hat Steve Jones geschrieben: