[Air-l] SNA & OSS

mboudour at upatras.gr mboudour at upatras.gr
Tue Jun 15 10:59:29 PDT 2004

Hello Air!

I was wondering whether those of you who happen to know any literature on
methods of social network analysis (SNA) applied to free or/and open
source software (OSS &FOSS) development projects might be kind to inform me
about this (either by sending me a personal e-mail or through the list).
I should add that Ijust don't happen to know anything on this area and
so your assistance will be extremely valuable for me.

Best,

--Moses

  M.A. Boudourides
  Associate Professor