[Air-l] Academic papers specifically on LiveJournal?

Theresa M. Senft tqs1450 at nyu.edu
Tue Jun 15 06:49:18 PDT 2004

Hi Friends--

I know members of AoIR have been rounding up  academic research about
blogging in general--and thanks for your hard work!

Now I am going to put out a selfish request: who here has been doing
work specifically on LiveJournal? Could folks who have done so contact
me off-list with citations and such? I'd also love to read your work,
if you feel comfortable mailing it my way. You can send it to
terri.senft at nyu.edu

I'll compile a list of who has done what, and post it back here in a
few days.

Thanks in advance!

Theresa M. Senft

Adjunct Professor, Interactive Telecommunications Program
Auxiliary Adviser, Gallatin School of Individualized Study
New York University, 719 Broadway, Room 519
  email: terri.senft at nyu.edu
www.livejournal.com/users/tsenft

Theresa M. Senft
(212) 998-7333  email: terri.senft at nyu.edu