[Air-l] When I'll be in jail....

Antonio Roversi antonio.roversi at unibo.it
Fri Jun 4 02:24:15 PDT 2004

will you take me some cookies ?

Hi list

I am joking of course. But who knows ? This post is to inform you that I have
just started a new research I call "Hate on the Net". It's about a phenomenon
which is quite widespread on the Internet. Have a look here:

http://www.theneworder.org/

just to name one. Or here:

http://www.hizbollah.tv/

I think that it is time to do a research like that (hoping not to be tracked
down as terrorist or neonazi by the "Agencies").
Any suggestion - about books or essays - will be appreciated (for now).
Cookies will be either (just in case....)

Regards

Antonio

--
"I may have invented it, but Bill made it famous"
David Bradley, 'Ctrl+Alt+Delete' inventor.