[Air-l] AoIR conference registration now open!

Kathleen O'Riordan K.S.O-Riordan at sussex.ac.uk
Thu Jun 24 04:39:42 PDT 2004

Dear Colleagues

The registration for Internet Research 5.0, the 2004 AoIR conference,
is now open. Please register via the 'Conference' page of the web site:

http://www.sussex.ac.uk/cce/aoir/

or

www.aoir.org/2004

We extend a very warm welcome to participants in the AoIR conference
and hope to see as many of you as possible there!

Apologies for the delay in offering this service, as you will notice we
still have a technical issue with the web form, in the interests of
expedience, registration is via PDF in the interim.  We apologise for
any inconvenience caused.

Regards

Kate O'Riordan

Please distribute this notice.