Where to publish survey URLs - Re: [Air-l] Reminder - Invitation to participate in a survey of internet use

Ulf-Dietrich Reips ureips at genpsy.unizh.ch
Thu Jun 10 09:23:58 PDT 2004

Thanks Monica,
we get a few hundred visitors every month, strongly increasing. Our
classic site, the Web Experimental Psychology Lab
(http://www.psychologie.unizh.ch/sowi/Ulf/Lab/WebExpPsyLab.html),
gets about 4500 a month - because it's been out there so long (since
1995) and is linked so widely. For reference, see
http://www.psychologie.unizh.ch/sowi/team/reips/papers/Reips2001.pdf

Of course you can link your studies - I am happy if you do! That way
these archives of Internet-based experiments and now surveys will be
more complete.
Thanks to those who just added their studies - will now go and
activate your entries :-D
Cheers, --u