[Air-l] Research on ICTs & Older People

ren at aldermangroup.com ren at aldermangroup.com
Tue Mar 2 06:13:30 PST 2004

A resource that I have been introduced to recently are
journals of practice based stuff such as nursing. An example
is the Oncology Nursing Society (www.ons.org) who’s journal
includes some interesting work done on Virtual Environments
and treatment e.g. VIRTUAL REALITY INTERVENTION FOR OLDER
WOMEN WITH BREAST CANCER Susan Schneider, PhD, RN, AOCN®,
Duke University, Durham, NC.
(http://www.ons.org/xp6/ONS/Convention.xml/Abstracts.xml/03Abs
/03_111.xml)

I’m sure there is lots more of this type of work around.

Ren
www.renreynolds.com
terranova.blogs.com