[Air-l] a history of product intros (fwd)

Barry Wellman wellman at chass.utoronto.ca
Wed Mar 10 12:00:43 PST 2004

Date: Wed, 10 Mar 2004 14:10:20 -0500
From: Barry Wellman <wellman at chass.utoronto.ca>
To: aoir list <air-l at aoir.org>
Subject: history of product intros

I'm doing a timeline of my life with computers for the forthcoming
Encylopedia of HCI.
Does anyone know where I can get:

The intro date for the HP 4si MX laser printer.
	(Yes, I have searched the web and asked HP, and searched their
	website. All I got was automated "we don't support" response.)

BTW, if you want a draft copy of this 8 page history, it will go up on my
website this Friday, along with "An HCI Love Story" about why I got
married;-)
 Barry