[Air-l] a history of product intros (fwd)

Alex Kuskis akuskis at ican.net
Wed Mar 10 12:20:05 PST 2004

Barry,
If HP themselves don't know, who the heck would? Did you call
their Canadian headquarters in Mississauga? I'd ask for a product
manager for laser printers, as I'm sure they would have one. The
4 si was a fairly recent printer, probably about 5 or 6 years ago.
However, information technology years, like dog years vis-a-vis
humans, are something like 4 to 1. Another source of information
might be a major reseller of HP equipment, like GE Capital
Technology Services, also located in Mississauga. Good luck!.....Alex Kuskis