[Heraldique-Noblesse] Re: [Air-l] Hobbyist Uses of the Internet

George Lessard media at web.net
Thu Mar 11 06:45:21 PST 2004

"Kylie Veale" <kylie at veale.com.au>

How about a YahooGroup out of France called [Heraldique-Noblesse] with
549 members?
"... Cette liste est dédiée à la recherche sur la noblesse et la
bourgeoisie,
  la recherche et les identifications d' armoiries, la compréhension du
langage héraldique,
  ainsi que la réalisation de dessin de blasons.

This list is dedicated to research on the nobility and the
middle-class, the search and the identifications for armorial bearings,
the comprehension of the heraldic language, as well as the realization
of drawing of "coats of arms"...."

Not quite ‘genealogy’.. yet closely related.... Seems to me that it is
indeed a different hobby and should be considered in your study.