[Air-l] ITU PhD course in May

T.L. Taylor tltaylor at itu.dk
Wed Mar 24 01:35:58 PST 2004

Hi all. The IT University of Copenhagen will host a PhD course
entitled "Game Culture" on May 19-21. The course will focus on the
social/cultural aspects of gaming (with some special attention to
MMOGs). The afternoon of Day Two we are lucky enough to have Jessica
Mulligan (Turbine Games, author of Developing Online Games) join us
and Day Three will be devoted to a public symposium on the subject of
MMOG community management (more details on that in the next week or
so).

For more information about the course visit
http://www.itu.dk/Internet/sw11025.asp. Please note there is an
application deadline of April 19 (details at the webpage). Admitted
participants will be notified shortly thereafter.

Feel free to drop me a line if you have any questions!

	TL

--

T.L. Taylor, Assistant Professor
Center for Computer Games Research
Dept. of Digital Aesthetics and Communiction
IT University of Copenhagen
Glentevej 67, 2400-DK NV Copenhagen
+45 38 16 89 61 (tele) / +45 38 16 88 99 (fax)
tltaylor at itu.dk / http://www.itu.dk/~tltaylor/