[Air-l] social informatics history

elijah wright elw at stderr.org
Wed Mar 24 12:46:59 PST 2004

> Rob is dead now, alas, but my guess is that if you google on this
> conference or go to the IU School of Information website you should find
> some useful stuff. Which raises the ghoulish question: Does Rob's
> website live on after him.[Which further reminds me that I was Judy
> Merril's email executor for 3 months after she passed away.]

try www.slis.indiana.edu/csi

[CSI no longer exists, but there's still stuff there.]

rob's personal accounts went away fairly soon after he passed away, but
the CSI site was where most of the things people were interested in were
housed.  it will probably go away soon - someone should probably mirror it
for historical purposes.

elijah