[Air-l] CFP: Int'l Workshop on Inverse Surveillance: Camphones, 'glogs, and eyetaps

JASON NOLAN jason.nolan at utoronto.ca
Wed Mar 24 09:20:35 PST 2004

Steve Mann, Steve Martin and I are organizing  "International
Workshop on Inverse Surveillance: Cameraphones, Cyborglogs, and
Computational seeing aids; exploring and defining a research agenda"
for this coming April. I have a CFP on my site:
http://jasonnolan.net/stuff/?q=node/view/26 and I thought that some
AoIRers might be interested or willing to help get the word out.

Thanks,

Jason
--
------