[Air-l] Question from the Sci Fi Channel

david silver dsilver at u.washington.edu
Fri Mar 26 14:06:18 PST 2004

please contact Elizabeth Taylor <etaylor at asmithco.com> with any
information you know about this ... david

***

I am a casting producer over at the Sci Fi Channel and I am came across
your name while doing research on Cyborgs for a show I am putting
together.  I was wondering if you could offer some advice and direction.
I am looking to speak to individuals who are transforming themselves into
cyborgs or who function as cyborgs.  Please forgive me if I sound ignorant
in any sense. These are things that I am just starting to learn about.
Thanks and best wishes,

Elizabeth Taylor
Alts Casting
House of Eleven Productions