[Air-l] Literature Help: Race, Marginalized Sexuality, and Online Personal Ads

Han Lee hlee37 at uic.edu
Fri Mar 5 07:26:03 PST 2004

Dear all:

I'm working on a paper on Internet personal ads and I would be very grateful
for any suggestions on literature. I remember that someone else has posted
this kind of message to the list last year with particular research interests
in online dating. Well, I am not so much interested in how people actually
date online (or then to offline, or vice versa, etc.), per se, but rather more
interested in representations of race intersected with new communication
technology and marginalized sexuality. So, I am looking at online personal ads
as sites of study. Thanks in advance for your help.

Best wishes,

Han
http://icarus.uic.edu/~hlee37/personal