[Air-l] Internetayction research

Troels Moeller Jensen troels at mail.djh.dk
Fri Mar 5 00:58:03 PST 2004

To whom it may concern.

We are three students from the Danish School of Journalism,
and we are working on a project about internetauctions.
There are no recent danish research about the subject, so
we are hoping that some of you can help us answering the
following questions:

The latest figures from danish auctionsites, where private
sell to other privates, shows, that the numbers of users
and sales are rapidly increasing. Why is it so popular to
buy and sell stuff on these auctionsites??

We are also trying to make a profile on an average user.
Which characteristics do the average user have (sex, age,
employment, wealth, lives in a city/in the country.....)?

If someone could help us fast, we would be very pleased.

Best regards
Mia Thomsen, Jesper Pedersen and Troels Møller Jensen

Contact us at the following mail-adress: troels at mail.djh.dk