[Air-l] fiinal program German Online Research 2004

Uwe Matzat u.matzat at tm.tue.nl
Tue Mar 16 09:17:45 PST 2004

Dear colleagues,

please find the final program of the sixth international conference
German Online Research at the following url:

http://www.gor.de/gor04/programm_en.html

We have sessions on online groups, social networks online and
offline, e-democracy, the digital divide, e-learning, and other
fascinating topics that make us -as researchers- crazy. As always,
there is a stream of sessions on methods of internet research.

Additionally, we offer a tutorial workshop program the day before
and after the conference on the following topics:

* The Analysis of Online Groups
* The Analysis of Social Networks in the field of Internet Research
* On-line Experimenting
* Non-Reactive Methods of Data Collection on the Internet
* Online Employee Surveys
* How the Visual Layout of Questions Influences Answers to Web
and Other Self-Administered Surveys

The conference itself takes place March 30 + 31, 2004 at the
University Duisburg-Essen (Germany). More information concerning
registration can be found at

http://www.gor.de/gor04/index_e.htm.

On behalf of the program committee,
Uwe Matzat