[Air-l] freedom and related issues

Maximilian Forte mcforte at kacike.org
Wed Mar 17 17:09:14 PST 2004

Thanks Mary,

this case if of especial interest to me and to the kind of institution where
I work (on the other side of this plate of ice you and I call Canada). If
you come across--or already have--a link to the full text of the court
decision, I would be grateful if you could pass it along. A member of my
department is actively involved with FAUT and such information will come in
handy.

Best wishes and many thanks again,

Max.

Dr Maximilian C. Forte
Assistant Professor in Anthropology
Department of Anthropology and Sociology
University College of Cape Breton
P.O. Box 5300, Sydney, NS, Canada, B1N 1A3
Tel: 902-563-1947
Fax: 902-563-1247
E-mail: max_forte at uccb.ca
Website: http://faculty.uccb.ns.ca/mforte/