[Air-l] Research on ICTs & Older People

Beth Mazur bowseat at bethmazur.com
Tue Mar 2 06:04:35 PST 2004

> I'm currently undertaking a literature review on ICTs and care for Older
> People and was hoping that list members may be able to suggest research
> publications they are familiar with.

AARP has two resources you may find helpful. AgeLine is a database
that abstracts many aging-related books and journals. AgeSource
Worldwide lists resources on aging available in more than 25
countries.

AgeLine: http://research.aarp.org/ageline
AgeSource Worldwide: http://links.aarp.org/asw

Also, the SPRY Foundation held a conference on this topic last fall
here in the states, and browsing the conference site may help point
you to other resources, though they are primarily looking at this
from a US point of view.

http://www.spry.org/conference/documents/presentations.html

>  Please also let me know if you would like a copy of the review.

I would! Thanks.

Beth Mazur
IDblog: http://idblog.org
beth at idblog.org