[Air-l] Trolling

jespert jespert at itu.dk
Sun May 23 07:38:23 PDT 2004

Dear All,

I have made a little article (2 pages) about the trolling of the mailing
list 'sociocybernetics' in our online newsletter (Luhmann On-Line The
Official Newsletter for Jottings on Luhmann Discussion Group Vol. 2, No.
1, Spring 2004 Published by Michael G. Terpstra, Ph.D., Sociocyberforum
Associates) please look at:
http://www.sociocyberforum.org/newsletter/lol_nwsltr_2n1.pdf
It is called: ‘Reflections on the mailing list sociocybernetics – Mail
nr. 871: Luh-mann, Luh-mann, Ueb-er-al-al-le in-der-So-zi-ol-o-gie’ and
describes what happened to that mailing list when it was trolled, it is
a community much like this list – hope you will enjoy it.

Best Regards
Jesper Tække