[Air-l] re: IPSI conference

robert m. tynes rtynes at u.washington.edu
Mon May 3 14:43:59 PDT 2004

Maybe we should hold a conference for all those people who were *specially
invited*  to faux internet studies conferences.

"Digital Bogus: When scholars go 419"

There has been plenty of banter and inscription concerning the African
scam letter via e-mail. But cyber-conning is not just a *third world
affair.* Yes, white collar intellectuals are taking and getting took.
Witness the the rise of international conferences for the Internet
academic. A call for abstracts...2MB or less...

-robert