[Air-l] Internet presence for traditional voting

Pille Vengerfeldt pille at meso.ee
Wed May 19 13:37:00 PDT 2004

Hi all,

I am entering to an unfamiliar territory and trying to compose a web page
analysis list for elections related websites. So far I have read Pippa
Norris books, and some stuff found in google searches. What is bothering
me is that e-democracy seems to be dealing with participational issues in
the web environment rather than how web supports traditional elections.
But maybe I am unable to come up with right search terms or have
understood notions of e-democracy wrong?

can someone point me to a book/article or even keywords what to look for?
I am open to all kind of suggestions.

Gratefully,
Pille Vengerfeldt
PhD student from Estonia