[Air-l] Emotional Content in Weblogs and News Sites Online

Kylie Veale kylie at veale.com.au
Sun May 16 00:10:39 PDT 2004

Gerd,

If you haven't already, you may want to look at a publication by Brenda
Danet, who discusses the use of emoticons and other visual 'slang' as online
communicative expressions.

     Danet, B. (2001). Cyberpl at y: Communicating Online. Berg Pub Ltd.

Regards
Kylie

Kylie J. Veale  |  Brisbane, Australia
GradDipInvEnv, MInetStds(Design)