[Air-l] Data

Irene Berkowitz irene.berkowitz at temple.edu
Wed May 19 13:59:15 PDT 2004

Justin,
I would also be interested in any posts any ideas in this
area.  On the other hand it is very interesting to observe
where there are significant differences between cybergeography
and physical geograpghy relative to high density centers.  I
think this is very "fertile ground" (pun intended), for
further research.

IB