[Air-l] online bibliography application to share scientific literature and citations thru web browser?

Julio Meneses Naranjo jmenesesn at uoc.edu
Sun May 16 05:08:37 PDT 2004

Hi elijah,

*check out bibster - an application of semantic web tech to
*p2p
*bibliographic management.
*
*http://bibster.semanticweb.org/index.htm
*
*looks pretty neat to me, though i confess that i haven't
*used it (yet).

Nice try! I've been having a look and it seems to be a good app to
share bibliography without a server in the middle. I will keep on
eye on it, although it's not solving the scenario i'm in.

Thank you very much anyway :-)

Julio Meneses Naranjo
Investigador del IN3
Doctorando del Programa de Sociedad de la Información del IN3

Universitat Oberta de Catalunya
Estudis de Psicologia i Ciències de l'Educació
Avinguda Tibidabo 39-43
08035 Barcelona (Spain)

jmenesesn at uoc.edu