[Air-l] Google is watching !

ET et at tarik.com.au
Thu May 20 00:41:53 PDT 2004

I decided to type my own name into Google.
And apart from the top few entries being expected - as they relate to sites I have here, there and everywhere - and a few that dont relate to me, there was an entry about my comments in here.

But the page isnt in this forum. My comments, and those of Danah and Jenny are being discussed in someone ELSES forum !!!

here is the link
http://lackaff.net/archives/2004/5/15/ethics-and-online-identity/

Isnt that amazing. Our comments of the 15th of May have been picked up and discussed on another forum and are already in Google.

So much for privacy :-)

I rest my case....

see ya

Eero Tarik