[Air-l] Bringing work into the home using the internet

Sue Cranmer sue at jcranmer.freeserve.co.uk
Tue Nov 9 07:12:23 PST 2004

Hi All

I wrote a paper on this (Digital Overflow) for the AoIR conference in
Maastricht 2002 which I now need to update. I've just been to the AoIR
members site but it's under maintenance, so can't be accessed. If anyone has
written anything about this in the last 2 - 3 years I'd be really glad to
hear of it.

I'm particularly interested in full-time workers based outside the home but
who bring (extra) work into the home or conduct some of their required work
hours at home (using the internet). I'm less interested in full-time home
workers as it's much easier to search and find the literature on these, but
if anyone knows of anything particularly useful, it would also be good to
hear about it.

Many thanks

Sue