[Air-l] crisis in the Ukraine

Ulla Bunz bunz at scils.rutgers.edu
Wed Nov 24 07:13:30 PST 2004

I'm forwarding the below which was posted to Crtnet (the Listserve of
the National Communication Association). I'm forwarding it a) to raise
awareness of the issue, and b) as an example of how email can be a tool
for social change, activism and digital empowerment.
Ulla
Ulla Bunz
Assistant Professor
Department of Communication