[Air-l] Political blogging

Wainer Lusoli w.lusoli at lse.ac.uk
Mon Nov 29 14:40:19 PST 2004

Hi Sarah -

I've seen a few papers presented at APSA Conference 2004, try searching
for 'blog' at

http://archive.allacademic.com/publication/apsa_index.php

At least three-four papers should will come up (in case they don't I
have hard copies).

There was a very, very thought provoking round-table as well, with
academics and bloggers, though I doubt it can be found online now. A
summary is found at http://136.142.121.233/doc/ITP-News-Vol-1-No-1.pdf.

Finally, there is a report by the UK Hansard Society, concise but
useful.
http://www.hansardsociety.org.uk/assets/Final_Blog_Report_.pdf

I am drafting a short piece about pol blogs in the UK, I'd be interested
to see what else you come up with in the end. Can you please post back
to the list?

Kind regards,

Wainer

Wainer Lusoli