[Air-l] Fwd: Special Issue on Anonymity, Identity and Privacy: University of Ottawa Law & Technology Journal Call for Papers

Dan L Burk burkx006 at umn.edu
Wed Nov 10 17:15:33 PST 2004

Of possible interest.  DLB

On 9 Nov 2004, Jennifer Chandler wrote:
> Dear colleagues:
>
> The University of Ottawa Law and Technology Journal (UOLTJ) invites
> papers for a special issue dedicated to the themes of anonymity,
> identity and privacy. The UOLTJ is co-sponsoring a conference held by
> the “On the Identity Trial” research team (a multidisciplinary group of
> researchers studying privacy issues raised by the networked society) on
> March 4-5, 2004 in Ottawa. We invite all scholars interested in these
> themes to submit articles for our special issue. All articles received
> by the Journal are submitted for peer review before being accepted for
> publication. The deadline for submissions is March 04, 2005. Further
> information is available in the attached document.
>
> Sincerely,
>
> Jennifer and Elizabeth
>
> Professor Jennifer A. Chandler and Professor Elizabeth F. Judge
> Co-Editors-in-Chief
> University of Ottawa Law & Technology Journal
> uoltj at uottawa.ca

UNIVERSITY OF OTTAWA LAW AND TECHNOLOGY JOURNAL

Call for Papers for a Special Issue on Anonymity, Identity and Privacy

The University of Ottawa Law and Technology Journal (UOLTJ) invites papers
for a special issue dedicated to the themes of anonymity, identity and
privacy.  The UOLTJ is co-sponsoring a conference held by the “On the
Identity Trial” research team (a multidisciplinary group of researchers
studying privacy issues raised by the networked society) on March 4-5,
2004.  We invite all scholars interested in these themes to submit articles
for our special issue.  All articles received by the Journal are submitted
for peer review before being accepted for publication. The deadline for
submissions is March 04, 2005.

The University of Ottawa Law and Technology Journal is a bilingual (English
and French), faculty-run, peer-reviewed academic journal devoted to
scholarly articles on all aspects of law and technology. The Journal is
interested in work on all aspects of this field, regardless of the type of
technology, substantive area of law at issue, or theoretical or
philosophical focus. The UOLTJ publishes articles on law and technology
written by scholars from a range of disciplines, and encourages submissions
of interdisciplinary work. The Journal is published in print and electronic
formats.

The Journal accepts submissions in English or in French. All submissions
should be accompanied by a 250-word abstract and a statement by the author
that the article is not under consideration for publication in other
journals and has not been previously published.  The Journal typically
publishes articles in the approximate word range of 10,000 to 15,000 words.

The Journal prefers to receive submissions formatted according to the
Canadian Guide to Uniform Legal Citation (5th ed. 2002) or the Bluebook: A
Uniform System of Citation (17th ed. 2000), but the Journal will also
consider articles in alternative legal or scholarly citation styles which
provide all necessary bibliographic information and precise pinpoint
citations.

Inquiries may be addressed to:

Professor Elizabeth F. Judge and Professor Jennifer A. Chandler
Editors-in-Chief and Faculty Advisors
University of Ottawa Law & Technology Journal
uoltj at uottawa.ca

Electronic copies of submissions should be sent to:  uoltj at uottawa.ca

University of Ottawa Law & Technology Journal
University of Ottawa
Faculty of Law, Common Law Section
57 Louis Pasteur St.
Ottawa, Ontario