R: [Air-l] Convenience vs. probability internet user samples

Luca Meyer lucameyer at tiscali.it
Tue Nov 16 06:58:49 PST 2004

Hello Raul,

Indeed. I was actually not really referring myself to samples taken on the
web but perhaps RDD from which some research agencies might derive a
representative sample of internet users.

I was just wondering is anyone had started to put together a listing of
sampling types used by online market research agencies.

Kind regards,

Luca