[Air-l] help with political blogging research

Sarah Stein sstein at unity.ncsu.edu
Mon Nov 29 10:43:40 PST 2004

A colleague is advising a senior capstone thesis in political
blogging and its impact, and had the following questions after
finding few academic publications. I'd appreciate any suggestions for
her, off-list or on.

>Are there major academic articles about political blogs? In what journals?
>Are there major theories that we should consider?
>What criteria do you apply to blogs when analyzing them?

	Thanks,
	Sarah

--
Sarah Stein, Ph.D.
Associate Professor & Asst Head of IT,  Dept of Communication