[Air-l] AoIR conference - Pilot survey

Monica Murero monica.murero at unifi.it
Mon Oct 4 13:24:57 PDT 2004

Pilot survey on the AoIR Conference

Dear AoIR's

>From 2005 AoIR will directly organize the annual conference (Chicago). We'll
not have anymore a local university hosting-shaping the event.
We need to hear from you now... !

Please answer this short 5 questions pilot survey . Do not forget to
indicate the locations (plural !) you'd like to propose under "SUGGESTIONS"!
The pilot is completely anonymous. Your sincere replies will be very helpful
in shaping future AoIR conferences. Please contact me for any further
information at monica.murero at unifi.it

The AoIR pilot survey is here:
http://www.scils.rutgers.edu/~bunz/aoir/confsurvey.htm
Your thoughtful and sincere answers are important to the future of AoIR.
Thank you for your collaboration (and thanks to Ulla's technical support).

Monica Murero
AoIR Executive Committee
====================================
Prof.  Monica Murero, PhD
Director,  E-Life International Institute
Professor in Communication and Media Integration

University of Florence MICC - Center of Excellence
for Media Integration and Communication
RAI Sede Regionale Toscana (III p.) Largo A. De Gasperi, 1 50136  Firenze
(Italy) Tel. + 390 55 666 445; Fax + 390 55 666 465
E-mail: monica.murero at unifi.it;
Website: http://www.micc.unifi.it/organization.htm

International Association of Internet Researchers http://www.aoir.org
AoIR Executive Board - First Appointed Seat