[Air-l] How can we identify critical thinkers in the sample of a research project?

Jeremy J. Shapiro jshapiro at fielding.edu
Tue Oct 5 19:04:53 PDT 2004

The person to write to about this is Stephen Brookfield
(sdbrookfield at stthomas.edu), he is one of the world experts on critical
thinking.

	Jeremy Shapiro

At 02:49 PM 10/5/2004, your brain seems to have output the following:

Dear colleagues

I am in the middle of designing a questionnaire to get information about
the sample of my study (Phd degree).
In addition to obtaining all necessary demographic information I also need
to find out about their previous critical reflection experiences-if any-
so that I can identify the critical thinkers in my sample.

Would anyone have any knowledge or ideas on how can I identify this via
the questionnaire method and/or related theory-critical reflection
indicators?

Many thanks.

Kate Pavlidou
aikaterini.pavlidou at durham.ac.uk