[Air-l] Why not make Aoir 5.0 'Virtual conference'?

Josep Vives - Comité Técnico II Congreso OCS jvives at cibersociedad.net
Thu Oct 7 09:35:06 PDT 2004

In my opinion video is not necessari.

In scientific context the important is "the text". All others is optyonally.
Whith interaction ontime (IM) (coordination) and off time (forums+docs)
(discussions) + Intranet is enouthg.

jvives at cibersociedad.net
COMITE TECNICO DEL CONGRESO
congreso at cibersociedad.net
II CONGRESO ONLINE DEL OBSERVATORIO PARA LA CIBERSOCIEDAD. 2-14 Noviembre 04
http://www.cibersociedad.net/Congreso2004

Nancy Baym va dir: