[Air-l] digital future project

Alla Genkina alla at ayre.org
Tue Oct 12 09:58:00 PDT 2004

Hello,

The Center for the Digital Future has recently come out with an
interesting paper: "10 Major Trends Emerging in the Internet’s First
Decade of Public Use". You can download the paper for free here:
http://www.digitalcenter.org/pages/current_report.asp?intGlobalId=19

On a personal note, I am currently a graduate student at Indiana
University and I have just started working on my thesis project which
deals with trust and the Internet. I was wondering if anyone here could
recommend some seminal papers on trust, they can be from any perspective
(ie social science, computer science, ect).

Thank you,
Alla

Alla Genkina
Graduate Student, Indiana University