[Air-l] Protection against unethical practices insearchengineoptimization?

elijah wright elw at stderr.org
Tue Oct 12 19:38:20 PDT 2004

> Some SEOs, however, understand that by making websites generally better
> these earn their high spots in search engines on merit. By "generally
> better" I mean things like:

I would have reacted quite a bit differently if you'd mentioned that you
were involved in "information architecture" rather than "search engine
optimization".  That's what you're describing, below.

I don't think that I'm the only one who reacts to your description this
way, but I may be the only one who bothers to tell you.

--elijah