[Air-l] Residential mobility and technology use

Isa Ducke ducke at dijtokyo.org
Mon Oct 18 17:55:35 PDT 2004

It's not exactly on migration, but check the work of Kakuko Miyata (who has
presented at AoIR) on Japanese mobile Internet use. I remember that her data
include figures on the type of people (friends, relatives, work colleagues,
people whom you often or rarely meet in person) with whom different types of
new media are used (e-mail from mobile phone, e-mail from PC, voice, etc).
Isa