[Air-l] students, activism, the day before the US election, and a web cam

david silver dsilver at u.washington.edu
Fri Oct 29 15:25:27 PDT 2004

hello!

here in seattle, we've organized a pretty interesting series of events that
will take place across the university of washington campus on the day before
the election (http://www.thedaybefore.org).  what is interesting, to me at
least, is the diversity of supporters and the number of supporters (80 and
growing!).  the idea is simple: there are 55,000 students, staff, and
faculty at UW and we think they should all vote.  we expect some public
spectacles, so be sure to tune in on our web cam:
http://www.washington.edu/cambots

david silver