[Air-l] Graduate Schools and Research Programs

Alan Cowles Alan.cowles at wku.edu
Tue Oct 5 07:40:50 PDT 2004

Good Day All,

My name is Alan Cowles, I am an undergraduate student in the Psychology
program at Western Kentucky University. Right now my current future
plans are to enroll in a PhD program in either School or Educational
Psychology upon graduation in May. The reason I am submitting this
inquiry to the list serv, is that I am trying to find a school in which
the professors are pursuing the same research interests as myself. Along
with my Psychology degree I will be reciving a minor in Computer
Information Systems, and my basic research interests are in line with
the following:

Technology Applications In The Classroom
Computer Based Tailored Testing
Web-Based Learning Environments
Computer Based Statistical Evaluation Of Subjects

It was suggested by a professor here at school that I join this list
serv, and submit an inquiry that if anyone would be kind enough to point
me in the direction of any graduate professors subscribing to the same
research interests, that I could be notified. I would really appreciate
any help that I could recieve from any of you.

Thanks so much in advance.

AC