[Air-l] Technology and Social Behavior Speaker Series 2004-05, Northwestern Univ.

Eszter Hargittai lists04 at eblogle.com
Tue Oct 5 08:23:16 PDT 2004

[Although I had meant to address my previous email to Alan, I don't mind
that it went to the list as I'd like to ask others to encourage their
students interested in related issues to consider applying to our new PhD
program in Media, Technology and Society.]

In related news, here is a link to the list of speakers in Technology and
Social Behavior at Northwestern this year.  If you're in the Chicago area,
please feel free to come and join us for these events.  Let me know if
you'd like to sign up for reminders about our speaker series.

http://tsb.northwestern.edu

Eszter

---
http://www.eszter.northwestern.edu