[Air-l] Re: Trust and the Internet--Resources

Miraj Khaled techiemik at yahoo.com
Tue Oct 12 17:54:27 PDT 2004

Hello:

I recently came upon this interesting project based at
SFU-Surrey,Canada, that explores "...loyalty and trust
in online environments": http://www.eloyalty.ca/
The "publications" section may be of help to you.

On the more general issue of "Trust" there is this
"Survey on Trust" conducted by World Economic Forum:
http://www.weforum.org/site/homepublic.nsf/Content/Annual+Meeting+2003%5CResults+of+the+Survey+on+Trust

Best Wishes,

Miraj Khaled
mindexplorer.blogspot.com