[Air-l] Why not make Aoir 5.0 "Virtual conference"?

jeremy hunsinger jhuns at vt.edu
Wed Oct 6 21:30:49 PDT 2004

money+labor is why not, if you can find a way to resolve those
conundrums, then there are possibilities.  but remember that you have
to have equipment, you have to have connections, and you have to have
people to run the equipment.  it isn't a why not? or a how about.   it
is a who will, as in who will do the work and in the end, who will pay
for it.