[Air-l] AoIR conference venues

Cristian Berrío Zapata cristianberrioz at hotmail.com
Thu Oct 7 06:04:44 PDT 2004

You forgot to mention that colombians (could there be any Colombian that
is not paramilitary, guerrilla or drug lord) might be stopped and
scanned with x rays and other medical not-so-pleasant-methods.

Getting back to other suggestion, why not getting virtual?

Cristian Berrío Zapata
Profesor PUJ - UNAL
Facultad de Economía
Teléfono (57 3)300 817 9849