[Air-l] AoIR conference venues

Endre Dányi aja at axelero.hu
Mon Oct 4 05:11:48 PDT 2004

well, if it comes to Budapest, I'm more than happy to help in all aspects of
organisation... The Central European University would provide an excellent
institutional framework.

best,
Endre

Endre Danyi
Research fellow
Center for Media and Communication Studies
Central European University
Nador u. 9.
H-1051 Budapest, Hungary
Phone: +36 1 327 3000 / 2195