[Air-l] AoIR conference venues

Maria Garrido migarrid at u.washington.edu
Tue Oct 5 07:14:02 PDT 2004

Just to clarify: Mexicans are fingerprinted too, we are not that special :)

On another note, we hope the outcome of the election in November 2nd gears
this country towards more open and peaceful times. Specially so, if Aior
2005 will be held in one of the most beautiful cities in the US: Chicago. I
hope many people has the opportunity to attend it.

Have a nice day
Maria