[Air-l] minorities

J. J. japeks at hotmail.com
Tue Oct 5 23:14:21 PDT 2004

>>Ok, so we don’t have the Pentagon budget. Can we afford the loss? I think
>>that our priorities >>should be put first, then the money will follow, not
>>the other way around.

>then we go bankrupt:)  no thanks:)  sustainability is the first goal.  if
>we don't exist anymore, we >can't have goals....

I am sorry, if I didn’t make my point clear. Historically, division between
mainstream and its unquestionably justified reasons for “sustainability” and
marginalized “others” has brought nothing but misery to those who do not
make decisions, about whose interests are defended (sustained) and at what
price. If nothing else, we should have learned by now, how to be more
respectful to our experience.
Jarek