[Air-l] Why not make Aoir 5.0 'Virtual conference'?

Josep Vives - Observatori per la Cibersocietat (OCS) jvives at cibersociedad.net
Thu Oct 7 01:21:09 PDT 2004

About "virtual conference"...

You can watch a model of virtual congres, and multilingüal (english too),
about "knowledge society" topics, here:

www.cibersocedad.net/congres2004

We are orcanization/technical commitee member. In two month we will be
able to write a report of this experiencie... ;-)

You can "experience it" by free registration...And you can present papers
at any of 78 Work Groups (UNTIL 14 OCTOBER!). All online ;-)

A short description of congress (deep link, whitout index, back tio the
principal URL for folow browsering):
http://www.cibersociedad.net/congres2004/info/en5min.php?idioma=en

----------------------------
Josep Vives Jounou
jvives at cibersociedad.net
2nd OCS' On-line Congress: Towards what knowledge society?
Technical Team
http://www.cibersocietat.net
Barcelona, Catalonia
"L'OCS és un espai per la reflexió, la documentació, l'anàlisi i la
discusió del ciberespaci i allò cibersocial."

Kylie Veale va dir: