[Air-l] Re: conference paper availability

Ulla Bunz bunz at scils.rutgers.edu
Sun Oct 17 13:46:05 PDT 2004

When this issue came up last time (a couple of years ago, it seems), the
publication question was one of the reasons that we decided to stick with
the member access-only to papers. That way, the papers are not available
freely online. As Nancy and Jeremy have pointed out, there are multiple
other reasons that play into this decision. And actually, I did volunteer to
Jeremy to put the papers online, but as there are some problems with the
members website right now, we have to wait until that's fixed until the most
recent batch of papers can be made available. Any technologically advanced
volunteers willing to help Jeremy with that would be - I'm sure - much
welcome.
Ulla