[Air-l] cyberspace and cosmopolitanism?

Hans Klein hans.klein at pubpolicy.gatech.edu
Mon Oct 18 06:01:08 PDT 2004

Hi, Elizabeth,

We addressed some of these issues in a symposium edition of the journal
"info" that examined the global elections of ICANN.

Here are some links:

"<http://www.prism.gatech.edu/~hk28/Klein-intro.pdf>Global Democracy and
the ICANN Elections" info, Vol. 3, No.2, August 2001.
http://www.prism.gatech.edu/~hk28/Klein-intro.pdf

"<http://www.prism.gatech.edu/~hk28/klein-democracy.pdf>The Feasibility of
Global Democracy: Understanding ICANN's At-large Elections," info, Vol. 3,
No.2, August 2001.
http://www.prism.gatech.edu/~hk28/klein-democracy.pdf

Hans Klein
School of Public Policy